Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mother in Zion

I decided to call my personal thoughts blog "Mother in Zion". It's funny I feel like I'm offending someone by calling my blog something religious. I almost feel embarrassed, I'm not really sure why. But the truth is-I really do believe in God. I really do feel that my goal is to live a life worthy to live with Him again. He truly has been my friend, my councilor, my hope, my savior, my everything. I can't deny that. I don't want to be ashamed. As Satan wages his war against all that is good, I don't want to be afraid of him or those who chose to follow him. I believe in love, I believe in caring for each other, I want to be a part of this great drama of the last days and help prepare the world for the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Due to all the recent events, I wanted to be able to express my thoughts and opinions somewhere, so I thought a blog might be a good way to think "out loud"... So here I am on Blogger, a faithful Mother in Zion and Daughter of God blogging my thoughts :) How exciting!!

No comments: