Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home-Schooling

I have decided I definitely want to home-school our kids. I decided this based on 2 reasons. First, I feel driven to write down ideas and read things online about different curriculum and methods. I don't think I would be so driven for no reason. I think I need to be studying and learning how to teach at home so that I can teach my own children. Second, I talked to my mom and asked her if she ever thought to home-school her kids. She said "No". She didn't even consider home-schooling when she moved to a place where homeschooling might have been a good idea. It just didn't cross her mind. I have been thinking about it a lot. I think my general interest in the topic is a good sign it's right for my family.

Now that I have decided this, I want to blog about it :)

No comments: