Thursday, March 18, 2010

Learning more about homeschooling

I have been spending a lot of time looking at homeschooling curriculum. Wow, there is so much out there, it's actually overwhelming. I would really like to include a few languages, and I want some flexibility to change things and add things, especially since every child is different. But as I have looked at different homeschooling websites, I have been adding resources to my " Homeschooling Links" list. I also bought some Handwriting Without Tears workbooks, to help Emma a little more. I'm kind of considering going to a Homeschooling Convention... I feel a little weird still. Hmmm... I'm not totally convinced yet.
Other things I found out about were.... Right Start Math Games, Lets Read and Find Out Science Books, and using venn diagrams, having short workbook time and primary journals for records can help in homeschooling.

No comments: